Hydratec Hydraulics was started in 1970 to market a new 4 spiral hose program that was made by Anchor Coupling Company. Hydratec had designed assembly / reclaiming equipment to provide extra high pressure hose assemblies to the industrial marketplace. As time went on we added other sectors of supple and repair so that eventually we came to offer:
- Low / medium / high / extra high pressure hose assemblies available in both SAE and metric.
- We were the first Saskatchewan firm to build and test industrial gear pumps.
- Full repair / rebuild facilities for piston units and hydrostatic drive systems.
- Full cylinder repair /manufacturing facilities.
- We have also designed and marketed many unique products and services like Cold Pour.